Roland VC-1-DL FS Delay Video Bi-directional SDI/HDMI Converter with Delay and Frame Sync - On Factory Backorder
- On FACTORY BACKORDER until October 1, 2020. Orders will be shipped by the date order was received
- Free Shipping
Roland VC-1-DL FS Delay Video Bi-directional SDI/HDMI Converter with Delay and Frame Sync:
The VC-1 Video Converter series provides uncompromising picture quality by maintaining the video characteristics of the original signal with rich-blacks and super-whites. There are no interlacing artifacts or other conversion or signal errors sometimes found with other video converters. The VC-1 series also features an on-board re-clocker to compensate for attenuation of SDI signals carried over long distances. The VC-1 series also supports both level A and B 3G-SDI, letting you connect a variety of higher quality SDI sources.
In live production as you add more video components to a signal flow, latency is introduced. The VC-1-DL converter not only allows bidirectional conversion of SDI/HDMI but it also provides frame sync and delay adjustment of up to 9 fields (4.5 frames) for audio and video independently. This is helpful when keeping various types of cameras in sync as well as ensuring a projector stays in sync with an LED wall. In this way it is an indispensable tool live production, broadcast and recording applications.
- HDMI to SDI Conversion
- SDI to HDMI Conversion
- Lossless Image Conversion
- 3G (Level A&B) /HD/ SD SDI
- HDCP Support
- Built-in Frame Synchronizer
- Audio Delay - up to 9 fields (4.5 frames)
- Video Delay - up to 9 fields (4.5 frames)
- VC-1 RCS, PC/MAC Control Application
- Selectable Channel for Embedded/De-Embedded Audio