Terms and Conditions
- Free Shipping for Online orders to the lower 48 states only and is subject to change without notice.
- Phone orders and open account purchases are not eligible for free shipping.
- Shipping to Alaska or Hawaii is not eligible for Free shipping. We will call you with a shipping quote if you submit an order.
- Our standard shipping method is FedEx 3-Day or USPS for smaller items or UPS to neighboring states
- Special orders and oversize/overweight products are excluded from free shipping.
- We ship as quickly as possible given current market-wide supply chain limitations.
- Check or money order with order, VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express or PayPal.
- All payment terms and methods are at the discretion of Supreme Audio.
- Open account privileges upon approval for qualified customers
- Foreign remittance in U.S. dollars only, drawn on a U.S. branch of any major bank.
- Purchase orders accepted from schools, universities, colleges, governmental agencies, military facilities and D & B rated Corporations with an approved credit line.
- Special payment terms apply to Installed Systems.
- If payments are overdue, please see comment below. If your accounts payable procedures are so complex that we are required to perform extra work, we may either cancel the open account status or apply fair and appropriate handling charges to the Shipping and Handling invoice line of each invoice.
- Compliance with our payment terms helps us keep our prices low. Service charges of 1 1/2% per month may be applied to accounts over 30 days past due.
- Accounts over 30 days past due must pay overdue amounts before additional shipments will be made.
PRICES & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- Prices and technical specifications are effective January 1, 2021, and are subject to change without notice.
- Supreme Audio, Inc. is not responsible for typographical errors in our Online Buyer’s Guide or on our website.
SALES TAXES & FOREIGN CUSTOMS:
- Sales Taxes are currently collected in the following states: Texas, Maryland & Virginia.
- We believe in compliance with all customs and sales tax regulations.
- Customers are responsible for payment of all customs, sales or use taxes due, whether collected by us or not.
- Sales Taxes are collected where required by law Sales taxes are collected on sales to all non-exempt Texas entities.
- Sales Tax Exempt organizations must have an Exemption Certificate on file and should be completed by contacting us at 1-800-445-7398
- Special order merchandise is not returnable.
- Please call call us at 1-800-445-7398 or email us at Info@SupremeAudio.com for a RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER prior to returning any merchandise.With a prior Return Authorization, you may return most new, unopened items, in their original packing, within 30 days of delivery for a refund.
- There is a 7-day return policy for wireless mic headsets, foams, belts and pouches. We will pay the return shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error (i.e. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- Manuals, product printed information and blank, unmarked warranty cards and original packing materials must be included. Special order merchandise is not returnable.
- Minimum Restocking Fee: A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be charged for any package which has been damaged or any of the content mentioned above is not included. If the merchandise is scratched, damaged or handled/packed in any way to diminish its value, you will be contacted and we will indicate the amount we are willing to refund,
- After authorization, refunds will be made in the same manner as the original payment (i.e. credit card credit for an original purchase charged to a credit card, etc.).
- Exclusions: Shipping charges (in either direction) and/or installation fees are NOT refundable.
- We often install medium and larger audio and video systems using non-employee, independent contractors.
- Installation fees are not refundable, even if some of all of the installed hardware is returned within the appropriate period.
TV, LED Tile Walls & Immersive Projection Systems:
- ALL products in this category are considered SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS. Once ordered, they are NON-CANCELLABLE and after delivery may NOT be returned.
- All such orders must be paid 100% at the time of ordering.
- Products not manufactured by Supreme Audio are subject to limited guarantees or warranties as stated by the manufacturer. Guarantees apply to the original purchaser only. Warranty service is to be arranged directly with the manufacturer.
- Products manufactured by Supreme Audio: 1 Year Limited Warranty on Audio Components and Headsets. 6 Mos. Limited Warranty on Cables & Connectors.
- If there is any shipping damage on UPS or FedEx shipments, please contact the carrier directly to initiate the claim. Save your invoice and the shipping carton—it proves the damage. U.S. Mail shipments are not insured unless you have requested and paid for insurance.
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY:
- The aggregate liability of Supreme Audio in connection with any claim related to these terms and conditions shall be limited to the purchase price paid by customer to Supreme Audio.
WAIVER OF INDIRECT AND OTHER DAMAGES:
- In no event shall Supreme Audio or its customers be liable to the other for any costs or expenses for any incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, lost profits or lost or damaged data, or any indirect damages, however caused and on any theory of liability.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS:
- Supreme Audio holds the right to accept, decline, refuse, or cancel an order for any reason. Terms of payment are at the discretion of Supreme Audio. In the event of incorrect pricing or information due to typographical error, Supreme Audio can refuse or cancel the order. In this case, a refund will be issued immediately. Supreme Audio reserves the right to make exceptions to these Terms and Conditions.
SITE LINKS & TRADEMARKS:
- The Supreme Audio website may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. Supreme Audio is not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site. All product names and company logos and product images mentioned herein, remain the trademarks of their respective owners.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR):
- As of May 25, 2018, Supreme Audio shall facilitate Customer’s compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (“GDPR”) with respect to the exercise of individual data subjects’ rights. The Agreement and the Documentation are Customer’s instructions for processing Customer Data, and Supreme Audio shall not process Customer Data for any other purpose.
- Customer assumes all responsibility and liability for injury or damages resulting from its handling, possession, use or sale of Products supplied hereunder, including, but not limited to any injury or damage resulting from the use of Products in combination with other products, and agrees to hold harmless and indemnify Supreme Audio, from and against all claims, losses, liabilities and expenses arising out of such handling, possession, use or sale.
- Supreme Audio and Customer are independent from each other. No relationship of principal to agent, master or servant, employer to employee, or franchiser to franchisee is established hereby between us. Neither has the authority to bind the other or incur any obligation on behalf of the other.
- Any dispute arising from the services will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Hampshire without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any proceeding brought under or related to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought solely and exclusively in the state and federal courts located within the State of New Hampshire, and the parties expressly consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts.
- Notices to Supreme Audio shall be directed to Supreme Audio, Inc., 225 Main St., P.O. Box 550, Marlborough, NH 03455 and notices to Customer shall be directed to the address listed in the Customer order to which these Terms and Conditions apply, or to such other address or addresses as either party may hereafter designate in writing.
LAST REVISED: 8/6/2021