Bose Solo 5 Soundbar TV Sound System
- Free Shipping
Bose Solo 5 Soundbar TV Sound System:
The Solo 5 will put out plenty of volume with rich, deep bass and clear highs. We recommend trying it for yourself at home to see exactly how it will sound. The maximum power consumption of the system is 30 watts.
Bring out the bass:
Dramatic programs. Live concerts. Suspenseful series. There are times you just know you’ll want a little more bass when watching TV. Go ahead—you can adjust the bass control to your liking with the remote control’s bass control button.
Setup couldn’t be easier:
In fact, “setup” may be an overstatement. Simply connect the Solo 5 system to your TV with just one audio cable (optical, coaxial or analog, in order of preference). The system automatically knows which one you’ve used. The soundbar is so versatile you can place it almost anywhere, whether it’s in front of the TV, on a shelf, or even mounted to the wall.
- One-piece soundbar delivers noticeably better sound than your TV alone
- Dialogue mode to hear each word and detail clearly
- Bluetooth™ technology built in for streaming music wirelessly from your phone or tablet
- One connection to your TV
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Optical audio input (digital)
- Coaxial audio input (digital)
- 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
What's In the box:
- Bose Solo 5 TV sound system
- Universal remote control
- Power supply and cord
- Optical digital audio cable
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs)
- Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
Optional Wall Mount Kit WB120 - $24.95